06. Crypto Platforms Not Accepting Sign-ups From Singapore
Table of Contents
Non exhaustive list of crypto platforms currently not accepting sign-ups from Singapore. Last updated date indicated within square brackets.
- Binance.com [Sep 2021]
- MAS ordered crypto exchange platform Binance.com to stop services in Singapore
- bitFlyer [Jan 2022]
- Not allowed to download mobile app from Google Play app store
- ByBit [Jan 2022]
Your IP address indicates that you are located in one of Bybit’s restricted countries or regions. According to our Terms of Service, Bybit does not provide service to your country or region. For further assistance, please contact our customer support or email us at email@example.com.
- Huobi Global
- relocating headquarters from Singapore to Dubai in April 2022
- Matrixport [Feb 2022]
- Headquartered in Singapore but does not accept Singapore customers
- MEXC Global [Jan 2022]
Due to local laws and regulations, this service is currently unavailable in your region. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- OKX [Jan 2022]
- Voyager [Jan 2022]
- Mobile app is not available for download from Singapore
- WhaleFin [May 2022]
- a digital asset platform powered by Singapore-based Amber Group
announced in May 2022: a UK£20m-a-year sleeve sponsorship of Chelsea Football Club from 2022/23 season.
- sponsorship deal was terminated 7 months later due to the impact of crypto winter.