Nov 2022 Crypto Industry Updates
Table of Contents
Content will be sorted chronologically with latest at the bottom.
- BigPay to Enable Users to Top Up Using BTC and ETH
- rolled out in partnership with TripleA, a licensed crypto payment gateway licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- users can convert their crypto assets into cash to spend using their BigPay debit cards
- cryptocurrencies currently accepted for top-up are Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), and Tether (USDT)
- learn more about BigPay and enjoy sign up referral benefits
- BlockFi has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy [28 Nov 2022]
- BlockFi was founded in 2017
- In a court filing, New Jersey-based BlockFi said it owed money to more than 100,000 creditors. It listed crypto exchange FTX as its second-largest creditor, with $275m owed on a loan. BlockFi had received a rescue deal from FTX earlier this year.
- The company said it had almost $257m in cash on hand.