Zipmex: 'Founders Edition' Metal Debit Card Waitlist
Spend Your Crypto. Earn ZMT Rewards
Zipmex is launching a Visa powered debit card which allows you make payments using your crypto balances. This reminds me of the Crypto.com Visa Card product.
You can now join the waitlist for a ‘Founders Edition’ metal card.
- Zipmex Card is issued by PayrNet Pte. Ltd. (UEN: 201913150C), a company incorporated in Singapore which is a member of the Visa Card Network.
- currently the Zipmex Card can be used for domestic Singapore transactions only.
- PayrNet Pte. Ltd. does not offer or provide banking services and the schemes administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation do not apply.
- See complete terms and conditions
- Zipmex Card waitlist is currently available to Singapore residents only
- no Annual Fee
- spend crypto wherever Visa is accepted.
- only Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Zipmex Token (ZMT) balances are supported [May 2022]
- earn up to 4% of cashback in the form of ZMT tokens.
- rewards are paid out at the start of every month and based on the previous month’s completed transactions.
- Flex payment lets you take advantage of the market on your spend
- there is no need to worry about the price of crypto when you pay because you get up to 7 days from every Friday to make market fluctuations work for you. How? When the market is up, you can save by clearing your weekly spend. When it’s down, your weekly spend will automatically clear at its original price every Friday, so you don’t need to do anything.
- The Flex feature seems really cool. Looking forward to learn more about it when the card launches.
- The rewards are paid out monthly unlike the Crypto.com Visa card which pays instantly